This article explains how to create fields to track specific information about your projects (programs or investments).
* You need to have a project created
1. Log on to Impact Cloud. This is the first screen you will see :
2. Click on Impact Maker. You will see your added projects.
3. Click on any project and then click on the tab Project Overview.
4. Click on the Manage Fields button (upper right side of the screen).
5. Click on the tab My fields.
6. If this is the first time you are creating a custom field, the table will be empty. If you or Sopact have added custom fields before, they will show up on the table.
7. Click on the button Add Custom Fields (upper right side of the table).
8. Select Impact Maker as an Object.
9. Type the name of your field under Custom Field Name.
Input Type. You have many formats as an input option. Some of the most common ones are Number, Percentage, Currency, Text, Single Select, and Multi-Select. The last two formats will open boxes for you to enter the options to select from.
10. Select the appropriate input type for the field and add options if necessary. For example, using Multi-Select for your list of Impact Themes or Funds.
11. You can make the field mandatory by checking that box, which means that you will not be able to create a new Project without filling out that field.
Congratulations! You successfully added a custom field to your Project Profile. Now it is visible for all your projects.