This article shows how to transform your metrics and results into an Impact Scorecard aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals
* Theory of Change created
1. Log in to Impact Cloud. This is the first screen you will see :
2. Click on Impact Maker. You will see all your projects.
3. Click on the project/investment that you would like to work on.
4. Navigate to Metrics and Results.
5. Make sure that your metrics are linked to the Sustainable Development Goals. If you are not sure or haven't done that, click on Edit on any of your metrics. Then, click on the Advanced (Recommended) section to check the SDG Alignment box. Finally, select the Sustainable Development Goals that are relevant, and the SDG targets in the drop-down Select Target.
Don't forget to save your changes.
6. Once you have linked your metrics to the SDGs, click on the icon that looks like a little card as shown below:
7. The screen will immediately shift to the Impact Scorecard:
8. To view the details, click on any SDG name:
- Using the printer icon, you can print out your scorecard or save it as a PDF
- Clicking on the "Share" button, you can share this scorecard outside Impact Cloud:
9. Scroll down to see the charts associated with each metric:
- This chart compares the results with the targets. If no targets have been entered, it will only show the results.
- By clicking on Average, the results will be compared to the average of results across other projects that are also reporting this metric.
- By clicking on Minimum, the results will be compared to the minimum of results across other projects that are also reporting this metric.
- By clicking on Maximum, the results will be compared to the maximum of results across other projects that are also reporting this metric.
Congratulations !!! You have created an Impact Scorecard. Now share it with the world!