This article talks about how user passwords can be managed or changed on Impact Cloud
There are three ways of changing user password on Impact Cloud
- Users in Impact cloud can change their own password by following the "Forgot Password" link on their log-in screen.
- Users with the role "Organization admin" can reset the password for all the users within that organization
- Users with the role "Super admin" can reset the password for any user on Impact Cloud. This is generally done with the Sopact support staff (email@example.com)
Reset password for your user
1. Go to Impact Cloud link:
2. Click on Forgot Password and enter your email in the text-box (as shown below)
3. You will be sent a password reset link in which you will get the option to change your password.
Organization Admin resets the password for another user within the organization
1. Log into Impact Cloud:
2. Open the left menu bar to see an option Company Profile and click on it:
3. Go to the settings screen by clicking on Settings from the left menu as shown above:
4. Click on the "Edit" option corresponding to the user for whom you want to reset the password. You will see the below popup:
5. Type a new password in the Password text-box or click on the Generate Password button to create a random password. Click on SAVE. The user will receive an email with the password.