This article explains how to view different groups of metrics and for different reporting periods on the Metrics & Results tab.
- You should have created your Impact strategy with metrics/indicators
- You should have created at least one project/investment and assigned the metric to it.
- You should have assigned metrics to the project/investment.
1. Log in to Impact Cloud. This is the first screen you will see :
2. Click on Impact Maker. You will see all your projects.
3. Click on the project/investment that you would like to work on.
4. Navigate to Metrics and Results.
5. You will see three tabs, Frequency, Strategy Name, and Reporting period.
Frequency: This is where you can choose at what frequency you would like to collect your metrics data.
- The frequency is attached to your strategy.
- When you created your strategy, you defined the frequency.
- Create a separate strategy for each frequency.
Strategy Name: Once you select a frequency, for example, Annual, you will see all the strategies with the annual frequency. The strategy name = TOC name.
Reporting Period. By default, you will see the current reporting period. You can open multiple periods or switch to a different period by selecting them from the drop-down.
Congratulations! You are ready to enter or review the metrics results.