This tutorial will explain the process of collecting data from your stakeholders. Collecting data is a critical step in impact management aggregated data leads to metrics. Here, we will explain the process of using Impact Cloud's survey tool.
- Project created on Impact Cloud
- Survey created based on that project
- Navigate to the project overview and click on the project that you wish to send the survey for.
- Next, click on Stakeholders on the top menu bar. Here we can click on import list of beneficiaries in order to input the beneficiaries of our project.
- The importing process is shown on Impact Cloud. Simply check the boxes in the checklist and download the Excel template on Impact Cloud. The only necessary fields are first name, last name, and email.
Sending the Survey
- In order to send the survey, navigate to the Raw Data tab on your project. By hovering over each of the icons next to the surveys, you can see what each button does.
- By clicking on the picture icon, we can preview the survey. Here we can edit the title of the survey and confirm that everything looks right.
- Next, by clicking on the person icon, we can send the survey to our beneficiaries. We can choose specific beneficiaries or select all by clicking on the top left box.
- Once you choose to send the survey, this is what the recipient will receive.
- After sending the surveys, you can see who has responded and their responses by clicking on the view data icon.
- While all the data is not shown on this screen, by clicking on the filter icon next to Compute, we can toggle the data points from the survey.